Night Castle
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Night Castle

Το καλύτερο forum τρόμου στην Ελλάδα!

ΦόρουμΠόρταλΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Vampire Diaries: 3rd season

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+7
paramu8enia
Rose_ELen@.Ever
blood darkness
AЯianЯhod.ЬЩ.22
Sensitive Vampire
Amaranth
Katerina Petrova
11 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Sensitive Vampire
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
Sensitive Vampire

Τοξότης Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 11982
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 14/09/2010
Τόπος : it's a secret!!!

Character sheet
Αγαπημένος Ήρωας: damon salvatore, edward cullen, kristian ozera, adrian ivashkof
Atittude: Kind

Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιουν 05, 2011 3:48 pm

και εγω. και πιστευω πως η ελενα με τον μτειμον θα τους ψαξουν για να τους ελευθερωσουν και ετσι να νικησουν τον κλαους και να παρουν πισω τον στεφαν.

αλλα μαλλον η φαντασια μου οργιαζει Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 860197
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Katerina Petrova
Dark Elf
Dark Elf
Katerina Petrova

Καρκίνος Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5409
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 14/05/2010
Τόπος : mystic fall

Character sheet
Αγαπημένος Ήρωας: christian ozera, damon salvatore
Atittude: Noble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιουν 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Sensitive Vampire
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
Sensitive Vampire

Character sheet
Αγαπημένος Ήρωας: damon salvatore, edward cullen, kristian ozera, adrian ivashkof

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιουν 05, 2011 11:02 pm

wow!!! οι περισσοτεροι αυτο που θελουν ειναι απλα να ζησουν. αυτο κι αν εχει πλακα. αλλα πιο πολυ πλακα ειχε ο demon. θα απαγαγει την ελενα και μετα ολοι θα τον ψαχνουν. πολλα ονειρα κανει. οσο για τους originals... αλλοι θελουν να εμφανιστουν αν και θα γινει χαμος, αλλοι θελουν να αποτελειωσουν πρωτα τον κλαους. παντως η bonnie εχει δικιο. δεν νομιζω να τον αφησει και να τον συγχωρησει ετσι απλα, εφοσον ειναι η μονη που εχει τη δυναμη να τον σκοτωσει Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 935979
Katerina Petrova
Dark Elf
Dark Elf
Katerina Petrova

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 11, 2011 4:15 am

Vampire Diaries Season 3 Predictions: Delena Fever

TVD Season 2 ended with Elena surprising Damon (and us) with a soft kiss. We never took Elena for a “brother lover”–the kind of girl who toys with two siblings’ hearts–but we know that her intentions weren’t malicious. Elena, simply put, was sucked into the moment as Damon clung on to dear life. Ergo…kiss!

But, was their “As I Lay Dying” lip lock an actual sampling of what’s to come in TVD Season 3? According to the CW, we should expect big changes for Delena:

“As Stefan sinks deeper into the dark side, Damon and Elena struggle with the guilt of their growing bond even as they work together to bring Stefan back from the edge.”
Katerina Petrova
Dark Elf
Dark Elf
Katerina Petrova

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 11, 2011 5:52 pm

ελπιζω τα αγγλικα σας να ειναι καλα... γιατι αυτα που λεει εδω... ειναι πολυ σοκαριστηκα....

Tyler and Caroline are soooo Romeo and Juliet. We saw some tension brewing between Mayor Carol Lockwood and Sheriff Liz Forbes in the Season 2 finale, and word has it that the bad blood will lead to a full-on feud in Season 3… leaving Tyler and Caroline’s burgeoning romance hanging in the balance! Candice Accola told HollywoodLife that Caroline “has a very comfortable chemistry with Tyler. She can just sit there and be a mess and be completely comfortable.” We can’t wait to see the relationship between these two develop. (Just make out already!)

What about Matt? It’s no secret that we looooove Matt Donovan around these parts, so our fingers are crossed that our favorite busboy will get plenty of story in Season 3. We’re hoping he and Caroline aren’t done for good, but he’s got other things on his mind at the moment. He’s still grieving for his sister after learning new details about her death, so the fact that Jeremy can see Vicki (Kayla Ewell) now may help give Matt some closure. Ewell confirms to TVGuide that Vicki will deal with “unfinished business with my brother, my boyfriend, my ex boyfriend, with so many people. I’m coming back with a vengeance. It’s going to get crazy.”

Jeremy and Bonnie may persevere, even with dead girlfriends haunting him. Steven R. McQueen tells AOL that the arrival of Vicki and Anna in Jeremy’s subconscious may mess with Jeremy’s head a bit, but he doesn’t think it signals trouble for Jeremy’s relationship with his still-alive girlfriend, Bonnie. “I don’t know if the whole seeing dead people thing will affect that [relationship]… I don’t see them pulling apart at any time soon, I see things hopefully growing stronger.”

The Originals return! On Monday, June 6, Joseph Morgan officially signed on as a series regular for this season, promising lots of villainous goodness as he and Stefan continue their ripper road trip. Meanwhile, Klaus’s Original siblings linger in their coffins, where a simple pull of a dagger could wake them up. We can expect to see at least some of these brothers and sisters this season, in flashbacks and present-day scenes. Hopefully, that will include Elijah (Daniel Gillies). We can’t imagine the show without him at that point.

Are we missing anyone? Just kidding; we could never forget those Salvatore brothers. Damon and Elena shared their first mutually consensual kiss in the Season 2 finale, but Elena may still be focused on Stefan (who is currently off being all intriguing and murdery) when Season 3 breaks. Nina Dobrev thinks that Elena was interested in Damon because she wanted what she couldn’t have… but now the tables have turned. “Now that Stefan is gone Elena will want what she can’t have,” she tells TV Guide. “She’ll miss him and wonder if he’s ok, and I think it will make their relationship stronger.”

We have our doubts about that! Sure, she’ll probably miss the guy… but when she finds out that he’s chowing down on women instead of squirrels, we’re thinking she may have a change of heart. (Plus, like Paul Wesley, we’re hoping it’ll take Stefan a while to return to his true blue ways.)

Though “The Vampire Diaries” writers are already hard at work on Season 3, the cast members don’t have to report to the Atlanta set until early July. In the meantime, they’re having plenty of adventures — trips to London and glamorous nights out at Hollywood awards shows — which mean that we’re getting the occasional morsel of info about the show’s highly anticipated return.

Of course, it’s important to note that even the cast members are in the dark about major plot details of Season 3, so they’ve been spending their summer speculating just like we have! Here are the cast members’ best guesses as to what will transpire when the show returns. (By the way, The CW won’t confirm it, but it’s looking like Sept 8 is the most likely return date — so clear your schedules, kids.)

thats all folks --
Katerina Petrova
Dark Elf
Dark Elf
Katerina Petrova

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιουν 19, 2011 5:23 am

χμμμμμ πρεπει να περιμενουμε κατι???
συνεντευξη της Candice Angola

Do you hope that Caroline and Tyler’s relationship will continue to move forward in a positive direction?

“If that means that they both stay alive, then yes! If that means we can both keep our jobs, then yes I do! Yeah of course, I mean at this point it could go either way. What I like about the Caroline-Tyler friendship is that it has come from a non-sexually aggressive start. Caroline’s relationships have all sort of started with her wanting them. Even with Stefan, that pilot, she was after him, and this happened with Matt. With Tyler, it is out of the blue and it is based on a friendship. I think this shows the growth of the character and kind of shows what happens throughout life: you meet someone and value their friendship and beautiful relationships can grow from it. But there’s still Matt…”

Do you think that love triangle will continue into the next season? I know Matt let Caroline go now that he knows she is a vampire, but do you think they could still be in a love triangle?

“Maybe, I know it got to a point, after interviews, that I realized it has turned into a kind of geometry problem with who has dated who, and who is in a triangle with who. But I mean, it is still so early on, there is still a possibility for anything. I know it has been two years and two seasons, but it is still early on, anything can happen.”

I talked to Michael and he was saying he hopes that Tyler and Caroline have a stabilizing force on the rest of the vampires and werewolves and show that they can coexist and have a mature relationship. He maybe hopes that a little bit of romance might factor in.

“That is a very grown-up answer Michael Trevino! But who wants to watch television where everything works out? [...] Well, of course, being on the show in respect to the characters, I want everything to work out. But as a viewer, I want it to be messy!”

So do you think Caroline is at the place where she can be mature enough and help Matt find a nice human girlfriend?

“I think Caroline has matured, but let’s not go crazy. I doubt she will be setting him up anytime soon. No, I definitely do not see that happening.”

Do you think Caroline has more chemistry with Tyler or Matt?

“I think she has a different chemistry with both. A very doe-eyed love and sunshine and roses chemistry with Matt, but she has a very comfortable chemistry with Tyler. She can just sit there and be a mess and be completely comfortable. So she has two different necessary elements of a healthy relationship with both. She should just blend them together.”
Amaranth
Lycan
Lycan
Amaranth

Καρκίνος Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2751
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 04/05/2011
Τόπος : Night Castle

Character sheet
Αγαπημένος Ήρωας:
Atittude: Mean

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιουν 19, 2011 7:01 pm

πο....παιζουν με τα νευρα μου μου φαινεται!!θελω να αρχισει ο τριτος κυκλος!!
Katerina Petrova
Dark Elf
Dark Elf
Katerina Petrova

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιουλ 03, 2011 8:00 am

και που εισαι ακομα.....

TVD Season 3: A Bigger Storyline for Matt Donovan? Yes, Please!

So many twists occurred in the Season 2 finale of The Vampire Diaries but perhaps the most unexpected was the reappearance of Jeremy Gilbert’s dead ex-girlfriends, Anna and Vicki. Now, whether they are actual ghosts or figments of his imagination remains to be seen. However, Kayla Ewell recently revealed that Vicki at least is not back for a casual vacay–she’s full of vengeance and ready to stir up trouble. Moreover, Vicki’s return means the rise of another storyline–a potential poignant reunion with her older brother, Matt:

WetPaint.com: “Do you think Matt will be reunited with his sister?”

Kayla Ewell: “I do. Matt has gone through the death of his sister — you know, quote-unquote — and the death of his mother. I don’t know if she died or if she left, but so many people have left him. And now he just realized that there are vampires that exist, so I definitely think there’s room to explore that. I’ve heard that Zach is going to have a much bigger storyline this season, which is great, and I do believe that Vicki is big part of it, but I as the actor don’t even know what to expect. I have no idea what’s in store and that’s how it’s been since the very beginning.”

Poor Matt Donovan. Everyone is his life either dies, turns into a monster, or leaves him. He’s still a kid yet has to fend for himself and shoulder real-life, adult responsibilities. We’re happy to hear that he might get to see Vicki again but we’re worried about what her true intentions are for her big bro.
AЯianЯhod.ЬЩ.22
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
AЯianЯhod.ЬЩ.22

Ιχθύς Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5273
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 23/02/2011
Τόπος : Lying in my coffin...Buried in a distant tomb of a distant place...away from unwanted eyes...

Character sheet
Αγαπημένος Ήρωας: Louis, Lestat and Dracula
Atittude: Mean

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιουλ 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Katerina, σταμάτα επιτέλους να ανεβάζεις νέα! Θες να λυσάξουμε από την αγωνία; Ο Σεπτέμβριος αργεί να έρθει ακόμα Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 959103
Sensitive Vampire
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
Sensitive Vampire

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουλ 04, 2011 8:18 pm

μα γιατι? καλα κανει και ανεβαζει!
Katerina Petrova
Dark Elf
Dark Elf
Katerina Petrova

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιουλ 10, 2011 4:08 am

ετσι πρεπει.... εμεις οι φαν πρεπει να ξερουμε τα παντα...

Bonnie Experiences Relationship Blues in TVD Season 3

Bonnie Bennett and Jeremy Gilbert hit it off in Season 2 of The Vampire Diaries and, since then, they’ve taken major romantic strides. However, it looks like their relationship will hit a major snag with Jeremy’s dead exes (Anna and Vicki) returning in Mystic Falls. We’re not sure why they’re back or if their intentions are bad–all we know is that their reappearance spells t-r-o-u-b-le in Beremy land.

Moreover, TVD mastermind, Julie Plec, confirmed the inevitable conflict between Bonnie and Jeremy:

“Because of her love for Jeremy and bringing him back to life, she’s given him access to two people who were very important to him romantically and emotionally. So for the first time, we’ll get to see Bonnie trying to navigate the difficulties of a relationship,” Plec says. “It’s not about being a witch or having access to the power of a 100 witches, it’s about being a girl who loves a boy whose heart is a little bit torn in different directions. I think it will be nice for us to see Bonnie explore some good relationship stuff for a change instead of just being the witch on duty.”

It will definitely be interesting to see Bonnie’s character deal with relationship drama of her own and not just Elena’s or Caroline’s. Still, we’re worried for her–not only does she have evil vamps to watch out for, friends to protect and witch powers to pursue, but now she’s also going to have to share the gf spotlight with Anna and Vicki. Will Bonnie be able to handle everything, including the ghosts of girlfriends past (or whatever in Klaus’s name they are)?
paramu8enia
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
paramu8enia

Δίδυμος Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 4651
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/07/2011
Τόπος : Memories

Character sheet
Αγαπημένος Ήρωας: Dean! Kaneki-kun

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουλ 14, 2011 4:35 am

τον Σεμπτεμβριοοοο?????????? Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 959103 γιατι μεχρι τοτεε????? Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 959103
Katerina Petrova
Dark Elf
Dark Elf
Katerina Petrova

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουλ 14, 2011 5:35 am

δεν ξερω που να το βαλω γιαυτο enjoy σε μορφη σποιλερ....

Σπόιλερ:
Sensitive Vampire
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
Sensitive Vampire

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουλ 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 441842 αυτο ειχε γελιο!
paramu8enia
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
paramu8enia

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουλ 14, 2011 6:24 pm

χαχαχα σχεδον ολο ιδιοοιι!! χαχαχα δν πανε καλααα.... Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 441842
Sensitive Vampire
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
Sensitive Vampire

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουλ 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 430499 αν και βεβαια ηταν λιγο κατωτεροι Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 935979
paramu8enia
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
paramu8enia

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 16, 2011 4:31 am

ναι δν φτανουν καθολου οσο στους αφεντικους!!! Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 935979
Sensitive Vampire
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
Sensitive Vampire

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 16, 2011 5:08 pm

εμ τι τωρα! Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 935979
παντως ειχαν πολυ γελιο!!!
και τα κοκκινα ματια ηταν... αλλο πραγμα Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 860197
paramu8enia
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
paramu8enia

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 16, 2011 5:26 pm

πω πω ναι χαχαχαα!! παντως ο αλλος που και καλα εμοιαζε με τον Ντειμον ητανε χαζος!! ελεος ομως κιολας ! Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 681987 ειχαν παντως πλ γελιοο!! Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 935979
Sensitive Vampire
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
Sensitive Vampire

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 16, 2011 5:28 pm

εμενα δεν μου αρεσε. ηταν σαν να τον εχει γλυψει αγελαδα και να τον πατησε τρενο (ολα σε ενα)
paramu8enia
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
paramu8enia

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 16, 2011 5:37 pm

ναι εχεις δικιο μωρε αν και προσβαλουν και τους κανονικους ηθοποιους απλα ειχαν γελιο! αλλα να ξερεις οτι δεν φτανουν ουτε στο μισο απο τους αλιθινουςς!!! Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 13873 τους αγαπαμε τους αλιθινους! Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 986460 Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 913911
Sensitive Vampire
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
Sensitive Vampire

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 430499 με χιλια! Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 935979 Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 986460
paramu8enia
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
paramu8enia

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 935979 Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 13873
Katerina Petrova
Dark Elf
Dark Elf
Katerina Petrova

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουλ 23, 2011 8:58 pm

θυμηθειτε τι εχει γινει μεχρι τωρα στον προηγουμενο κυκλο του vampire diaries γιατι ο επομενος θα σας κανει να τρεμετε απο τις αποκαλυψεις που προκειται να γινουν.

και να τι λεει ο αγαπημενος Ian Somerhalder στο twitter

iansomerhalder ian somerhalder
Damon, Stefan and Klaus all on the same plane right now- not a good plane to be on... IF we were vampires. Or hungry.

να γιατι υποδυετε τον damon...χα0χα
paramu8enia
Vampire Eli†e
Vampire Eli†e
paramu8enia

Character sheet

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Vampire Diaries: 3rd season   Vampire Diaries: 3rd season - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουλ 25, 2011 4:58 am

ωχχ καταλαααβαα...!!! :Ρ

Vampire Diaries: 3rd season
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 2 από 13Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Vampire Diaries: 1st season
» Vampire Diaries: 4th season
» Vampire Diaries: 2nd season
» Vampire Diaries: 5th season
» Πώς φαντάζεσται το τέλος του ''The Vampire Diaries'' ;

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Night Castle :: Κινηματογράφος-TV-Θέατρο :: Σειρές και Animation-
Μετάβαση σε: